Burger King / dirty store and bad employee behavior
My friend and I visited the Milford, Ohio Burger King on old hwy 28 and we have some major concerns. First of all, the store if filthy, dirty tables, food and crumbs all over the window sills, some windows you can't even see through, general messy and very dirty appearance and feeling when you sit in the dining room! Two employees were sitting in dining room on break and the young woman was trying to locate authorities regarding her divorce and a young guy was telling her where her resources are; they were very loud and annoying; and needless to say a very unappetizing eating environment! The server in the kitchen was throwing an attitude and was rude with customers; the young guy taking orders was cool...finally, we got the double whoppers, cold with no flavor or seasoning at all! The sat on the tray while the onion rings and french fries were cooking...we tolerated the burgers but the cleanliness and unprofessionalism is unforgiveable...so, we are never going back, not ever! This occurred on Saturday, October 16th, 2010 at 4:30 pm...thanks.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - egg and cheese
- Burger King - fingers in the fry cups 
- Burger King - e gift card refusal 
- Burger King - food not fresh.
- Burger King - philly cheese king in dyersburg, tn