Burger King - Hamlet, NC / poor costumer service
We own a locally owned business in Hamlet, NC and eat from the local Burger King on a regular basis. I am not sure if the management has recently changed but all of a sudden I must sit and wait on my order (placed at drive thru; this is why we stopped attending the local Hardee's) Today my order was 3-8 pc. chicken nuggets and 2 salads, 2 frozen drinks. I was waited on promptly at the drive thru, I paid, received my frozen drinks, and was ask to drive up and wait... 15 min. later, the drinks are melting... anyway I finally received my order but no receipt was ever given to me (makes me think it may have been on purpose so not to know who was on at this time? Today is Monday, May 14, 2007 time was approx. 1:30 PM) I do hope the next visit is a better experience, as this is the 3rd wait this month. I do hate to stop going to Burger King as we like the food, but we are a small company and time is important to us. Thank you, C. Parnell
More Burger King - Hamlet, NC Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Whopper meal
- Burger King - Various issues
- Burger King - I am complaining about both product and service.
- Burger King - quality of for served 
- Burger King - horrible horrible service and manager was unbelievably rude. martin flores is his name.