Burger King - Glencoe Minnesota / waitress yelled 3 times

My husband stop for breakfast and went up to the counter and was looking over the menu. The waitress actually yelled at him can i help you, my husband didn't answer right away because he was looking over the menu and she yelled it for the 3 rd time. He ask her if she could not yell and just wait until he could decided what to order. She coment back that i have asked you 3 times what you wanted. My husband said fine i don't want anything. She told him he didn't have to act that way. He called up to the manager so she or he would talk to this person about the way she treated the people. The manager remark was what do you want me to do about it. My husband said at least talk to this person and they told him there was no need to talk to them, they weren't going to fire them either. All he wanted was some time and some better service. I feel you need to be aware of this because this is not the first time the service here has been bad. I have worked in retail and you never treat your customers like that.

Ma

Comments

• Pa
      1st of May, 2007

All the husband needed to do was respond to the question "can I help you?" with "I'll need a couple of minutes to decide what I would like". There is no good excuse for him not answering her question unless perhaps he didn't hear her. (hence her raising her voice each time she made the inquiry) Common courtesy works both ways.

• Ad
      1st of May, 2007

I completely agree with the first comment! I don't understand people who are rude to others and then expect courtesy back. Yeah, it's her job to be nice, but she may not have realized that your husband had heard her, and (your husband) was just being rude by ignoring her. It's common courtesy to respond to someone who asks you a question, not to act like you're better than them because they work in fast food.

• Ji
      2nd of Aug, 2009

who cares quit being a baby