Burger King - Glencoe Minnesota / waitress yelled 3 times
My husband stop for breakfast and went up to the counter and was looking over the menu. The waitress actually yelled at him can i help you, my husband didn't answer right away because he was looking over the menu and she yelled it for the 3 rd time. He ask her if she could not yell and just wait until he could decided what to order. She coment back that i have asked you 3 times what you wanted. My husband said fine i don't want anything. She told him he didn't have to act that way. He called up to the manager so she or he would talk to this person about the way she treated the people. The manager remark was what do you want me to do about it. My husband said at least talk to this person and they told him there was no need to talk to them, they weren't going to fire them either. All he wanted was some time and some better service. I feel you need to be aware of this because this is not the first time the service here has been bad. I have worked in retail and you never treat your customers like that.
More Burger King - Glencoe Minnesota Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - egg and cheese
- Burger King - fingers in the fry cups 
- Burger King - e gift card refusal 
- Burger King - food not fresh.
- Burger King - philly cheese king in dyersburg, tn