Burger King / disrespectful manager and bad service

I visit Burger King as a customer at the begining of January at 10:30 am and March 2, 2016 at 10:00 am. I witness the manager, a spanish lady; she was yelling at a lot of her employees like they are children. One lady was washing dishes in a fast speed, while other employees was placing 10 to 20 dirty dishes on the side of her to be washed. The female employee didn't yell back and was very respectful; however, the manager was all in her face yelling at her. This is very unprofessional and should not be seen by customers. I have worked at fastfood resturants, but I feel this is how all Burger Kings are and refuse to go back to another Burger King again. Not only the manager was disrespectful, but the speed of survice was very slow and my food was cold, caused me to throw my food away. I went across the street to McDonalds and my food was hot, fresh and very professional. I didn't request a refund for my purchase, because I was affraid the manager would yell at me for complainting about the horrible service.

Re
Mar 03, 2016

Comments

• Iz
      Aug 06, 2016

The Burger King (fast food) off 7011 barker cypress rd cypress, tx 77043. Had a horrible service and a rude manager i came in the manager took my order and she didn't have what i was asking for and was getting mad and giving me an attitude about it this happened just now 8/6/16 time 12:00am. NEVER WILL I EVER COME BACK!