Burger King / discrimination
Friday June 22nd 9:30 ish in the morning my husband went through drive threw like he normally does and was discriminated based on his appearance ( noticeable tattoos ). As my husband was going to pay he saw from the corner of his eye that the manager was visually inspecting his tattoos. As he handed the manager the debit card he notice it had a girls name on the card which was mine then went upon saying this is a girls card this isn't you. Now my husband and I are loyal customers always through drive threw either him or myself or sometimes together never has any other employee or different shift manager ever denied him from using my debit card. My husband felt like he was humiliated and judged based on his appearance. I later confronted the manager and made him aware that he was very disrespectful and told me he was only doing his job. We feel like the manager judge him on how he appeared to look and if he was doing his job why isn't this policy of card holders name implemented each time ? Very very unprofessional and disrespectful!!!
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Drive thru and customer service
- Burger King - Burger King Little Falls, NJ on Rt 46
- Burger King - Called the cops 
- Burger King - Chicken Sandwich, Whopper Order 
- Burger King - drive thur messed up and then forgot about me.