Burger King / customer service manager derrick

1 Stonehenge/ Creedmoor rd, Raleigh, NC, United States

On Monday Jan 14. 2:55 in the afternoon, the burger king store on Creedmoor rd and stonehenge in Raleigh Nc. At drivethru no one talking to me or taking my order, pulled up to the window, the manager derrick. Was at window, told him no one talking to me, he said problem with headset, never apologized never spoke. Took my milkshake order, credit card, gave back to me no receipt. Another lady asked me to pull forward. I did. Derrick the manager brought shake out and never spoke. I took milkshake I commented he could speak and got out of my car to go in to talk to the manager about the poor quality service as I was walking in he said he was manager and his name was derrick and he could care less about their customer service and he was manager and I was ugly. Would post it all over the social media, I should have videod it he would be fired, no manager should never act like that. Will never step in that store again. Sad you have managers like this and when the store goes under you might wonder why?

Ba