Burger King Commercial / commercial content bad for kids

1 300Winona, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 507-457-9571

I believe that the new commercials that contain the idea to 'off the king' are awful. They convey to children that it is ok to commit violent acts which is bad enough but on this commercial it is for a trivial reason. They are just children and they can't always decide what is supposed to be just a funny commercial. We can choose what we have our children watch but we cannot choose what kind of commercials pop up while they are watching TV. I believe they need to be stopped immediately since we cannot control that part of TV viewing for our kids.

Comments

• Ca
      9th of Dec, 2007

I agree. The Burger King commercial should be pulled from airwaves. It is extremely irresponsible of this company to have a child's major role model (their mother) involved in trying to murder someone. They should not be promoting violence. I will not support such a company and I hope that their sales go way down until they show better judgment.

• Kr
      27th of Sep, 2008

i am guessing that you dont let your kids watch tv at all? this is ridiculous. maybe i'm immune to violence from seeing so much of it on tv, but to be opposed to this commercial is funny!

• Sh
      23rd of Apr, 2009
    Burger King Commercial - Awful Commercial
    Burger King
    6545 SW 51st ct
    Ocala
    Florida
    shesafetoo@aol.com

The "King" commercial with the "square pants" dancing and reference to "bootie" is appaling. We will not let our granddaugher watch the commercial no will we take her to burger king for her "special meals". We will do business with McDonalds.

3rd of May, 2009

I AGREE, MY 2 YEAR OLD LOVES SPONGE BOB AND NOT THAT HE'S SEEN THAT SHOW HE WALKS AROUND SAYIN BOOTY AND STUFF..AND I THINK THATS VERY INNAPPROPRIATE. AND I THINK IT SHOULD BE PULLED. WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THA IDEA WASNT THINKING OF THE SAKE OF THE WORLDS CHILDREN THEY'RE THINKING OF MONEY AND GREED AND I HONESTLY THINK THAT IT SHOULD COME DOWN BEFORE OTHER TOTS ARE WALKING AROUND SAYING BOOTY..!!!

3rd of May, 2009

im so sorry i mispelled.. but my little boy loves that show and its very upsetting to know he learned booty from that commercial..and i think it needs to be pulled immediately. and people should be cautious about what their kids watch. my tot is 2 yrs old and hes repeating a word that i didnt want him to learn. I THINK ITS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE.!!! I MEAN WHAT DOES "DANG THOSE PANTS ARE SQUARED " AND BOOTY..PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THATS GOT TO DO WITH HAMBURGERS AND FRIES?

• Ap
      3rd of May, 2009

Burger king always has controversial commercials. They have one where a very sexy lady appears to be horny for a sandwich...not appropriate 4 kids, either.