Burger King / commercial regarding square pants and bootie
How dare Burger King market commercials primarily to children showing graphic images of women with their butts along with the song takeoff, of "I like big butts...
Another one that is just a objectionable is the parody of Star Trek, where Burger King is pulling one of the "Kling-ons" nipples.
Who is making and passing on these commercials, is there no innocence anymore. Who do you thing you are marketing to? I don't have any grandchildren and I am not interested in buying from Burger King!!
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - customer service manager derrick
- Burger King - does not let you wait in drive thru
- Burger King - accuracy of orders
- Burger King - tacos
- Burger King - wrong whopper