Burger King / poisoned food!
My daughter ate lunch yesterday at the Burger King on North Avenue in Melrose Park, IL. After a few hours she became violently ill with symptoms including stomach pain, nausea, diahrea, vomiting, dizziness, etc. This lasted for about 10 hours. She had the Italian Chicken sandwich at Burger King. Someone needs to take a closer look into how the food is prepared and handled in this restaurant.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - green portion in burger 
- Burger King - Whopper meal
- Burger King - Various issues
- Burger King - I am complaining about both product and service.
- Burger King - quality of for served 
- Burger King - horrible horrible service and manager was unbelievably rude. martin flores is his name.