Buffalo Wild Wings / thieves

I worked for Buffalo Wild Wings. They are thefts, they make you tip out 4% -3% of total sales to the salary paid managers... Some one needs to put a stop to it. Us as servers don't make any money as it is and they turn around and make us give them our hard earned money.. "even to the GM" Can someone please tell me whats wrong with this picture. Oh by the way its the Buffalo wild wings in Alabaster Alabama... Oh did i forget to tell you that also they make you work off the clock, and they shave your hours so that they don't have to give you a pay check..

St

Comments

• We
      20th of Feb, 2011

I've been working at BWW for 5 years and they do shave your paychecks. My friends in the kitchen have proof, although it is a franchise store I have worked at corporate stores and they were a lot better. "I" working in the kitchen got kicked out of BWW for having my hood on in the dinning room, and on my day off. and still have my job. I've seen way too much and they do not follow policy.

• Be
      8th of Mar, 2012

try working for a gm that is 22 and all he sees is the money signs.. there is no proper sanitation followed servers eat off of customers trays before taking it to the table. not to mention i never see any waitstaff wash their nasty as hands before doing any food running prepping or nothing. the gm is also sleeping with waitstaff.. he doesn't enforce any of the policies set forth. i work in the kitchen i have had my hrs shaved but i had my printed time tapes that i print out every time i clock out, when i was getting shorted hrs on my check once i started printing out my time slips at clock out it stopped after 2 checks. i still print them out today... and yes the the tip out is unfair. our store the waitstaff have to tip out to the bar... i don't know the % but even if they don't have any tables that order a drink from the bar they have to still give a % to the bar? how is that fair.. and anytime i put an order in the window to be ran for the bar no waitstaff will run it and i don't blame them...