Bsnl Mobile Orissa / wrong information by the custumer care

India Review updated:
3.35
sir, i am from kotapa, dist koraput ,orissa i have a retail counter of recharge voucher of bsnl and other company. today a custumer comes to my shop and ask me for the bsnl offer , so i called to the custumercare of bsnl and ask the offer the given me the wrong information and becose of this wrong information the customer and my self got loose,now i wants to take some action against this type of pepole who giving us a wrong information.

Comments

Bi
  15th of Feb, 2009
sir, i am from puri, i am having "BROAD BAND CONNECTION", but current month bill (JANUARY) is incorrect, my plan is HOME500, 2.5 gb space...i am using only 2.4 gb.. but in my bill it shows i am using 157mb extra...then give me a suggesion how i rectify it...customer center executives, they told we dont know any thing...they told go to the office...
Su
  18th of Apr, 2009
This is 100% right.I got some times the customer cares are angry.And they dont say information.
Su
  31st of Dec, 2009
Sir, I am from Paralakhemundi, I have the complaint for the customer care is that I am trying to contact from at-least 20 days but it is busy. If the customer care attender is all busy why don't u get some more attender to satisfy other customers. To make your service better, whats the need of the customer care when we can't get any information or what ever else in time. To compare with the other network the Bsnl is the worst in the point of view of the customers satisfaction in view of customer care.
Sir, you should take any action against that.
If any message or any contact me this is my id: sudhashy_0@yahoomail.com
Am
  16th of Nov, 2012
Dear sirs'
Im from Balasore Orissa, BSNL GPRS didnt work properly though it has been to bsnl customer care but till job yet to be completed.TOWER IS BAMPADA BALASORE TOWER its regular problem.3g signal is very poor.so please rectify as soon as posible
Thanks. Amitava