Bsnl Data One / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I am a customer of BSNL for more than a year. I was staying at rajaji nagar and using bsnl #[protected] and also i was using dataone broad band connection 500 + rendal modem. It was ok till the time i was in rajaji nagar. Then i shifted my home from rajaji nagar to JP nagar 8th phase (jumbo savari dinne).

I submitted the shifting form and Work order #[protected] was issued on july end. Now its more than a month i am suffering for land connection as well as internet connection. I really don't know, how the people in BSNL are responding to the customer and the service. I still believe on the government running company.

If the higher authority takes the necessary action on this matter, it would be nice.

Regards,
Rajvel.

Comments

• Ra
      5th of May, 2007
    Bsnl Data One - Still not get the connection
    India

I have applied for bsnl data one from past 2 months im running behind them but they have not installed the broadband. Very poor service!

• Nn
      27th of Mar, 2008
    bsnl.data.in - usage
    Bsnl
    India
    www.bsnl.data.in

I am having broad band connection from bsnl. i am not in a position to browse the usage. when i go to the web side it says internal problem, try again. Please let me if can switch over to dataone. if so how to go about it.

26th of Apr, 2008

Please My Broadband Uges Downlod

• El
      25th of Jun, 2008

how would i come to know my portal id inorder to check my usage account.

• Sf
      19th of Jul, 2008

What is Bsnl EVDO? This page describes everything about this cool 3G technology: BSNL EVDO Coverage, News, Tips, Benchmarks, Product Info, Downloads, Vendors, Forums, Antenna Info, EDVO

29th of Sep, 2008

when my telephone(0562-2302012) account will be added so that I can see the internet uges.

• Ka
      5th of Oct, 2008

i can, t check my broadband Usage, website showing some internal error, pleasa try to solve errors