BSNL / Unlimited delay!

1 India Review updated:

I live in kerala, thrissur. Well its been 7 months since i applied for a broadband connection. When i applied they asked for 2 months time and now its been 7 months and not a glint of hope. But the best part is that in our area its just our locality (valapad) thats been denied connection and as far as i know we have demanded the max no. of connections under our head office. When i ask them about my connection they say that the order and the equipments have not come. Well its been 7 months and they are supposed to give it in 1 month!

Beware people!

Comments

Jo
  24th of Sep, 2007

I live in tamilnadu,kanyakumari dist,allumoodu,kollencode(nambaly ) i applied for a broadband connection.When i applied they asked for ten days time,that time my sniority was eighteen but now its eight.some persons canceled and take some other connections.When i ask them about my connection they say the equipments have not come,three days before they say the equipments is avilablein nagercoil,but when it come here we dont know.I just hope to get it at least a few days

Ak
  13th of Feb, 2008

Recently I got a Rs.2787 false bill from BSNL.

I can say BSNL is a worst company in India.

Actually I have opted for Rs.500 BroadBand plan but I get around Rs.670 bill.

When I contacted they explain something like service tax etc.

And also I have paid some Rs.300 extra which is not under my bill I have brought my own phone still they deduct my money.

I really shocked when I see SMS regarding Rs.2787 fake bill.

When I contact customer care they don't have explaination for my questions they simply say "We don't know anything we are forwarding your case to account department".

Have you ever visited BSNL office, they are very lazy, a private data entry operator can work 10 times faster than what this lazy BSNL employees can work.

They actually don't know how to talk with customers.

BSNL may be India's largest telecom company but I believe its also the largest worst company in India.

Unfortunately our government is responsible for this kind of companies. Unlike coutries like US where customer have power to speak, to file a case easily against the company we are lacking behind, that is the reason we are behind. We are still developing.

we have huge manpower but we don't have attitude.

Ha
  13th of Mar, 2008

My Phone is dead since 28th of Jan 2008 no one even come to see the cause. I made 34 complaints. Its very shameful act on the part of BSNL. BSNL new full form should be (Bhagwan Se Na Lage).

Sc
  14th of Apr, 2008

im a bsnl customer since last 10...but now my land phone is dead last 1 month...i made more than 10 complaints...but the employs in bsnl are disapponted me ...they didnt find a solution for its complaint...my place is aryankavu in kollam district at kerala...

Se
  25th of Jul, 2008

my phone ded one 3...week.. chithara exchinch.offesers .note good .note working

Pa
  13th of Oct, 2008

i taken 750 UL BSNL BROADBAND CONNECTION.they telling that 1mbhs speed.but i get only 30kb/sec.

why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?