BSNL / Billing issue (address problem)

I am a subscriber of BSNL phone from NOIDA - Phone number - 2583954. I am facing a strange problem, the bill that is sent to me does not have complete address, thereby I never receive the bill.

As an alternative I have to go to internet to get the bill.
Refer - http://www.upw.bsnl.co.in/noida/dublicate_bill.html

Subscriber number - 31455310 Phone number - 2583954 Month of April as well as month of June.

My complete address is :

Parvez Kumar
A-11 , IInd FLOOR,

Where as the bill that gets generated never has the house number - A11, which is why I never receive the bill.

I think they should correct the customer file.

Thanks and Regards

N  4th of Oct, 2007 by
i am not receving my telephone bill.my no.is 277792 in distt gurdaspur (dhariwal).phone is at the name of sain dass.
N  4th of Oct, 2007 by
my no is 01874 277792.i am not receving my telephone bill.
N  15th of May, 2008 by
Dear Sirs,
On 9th of may 08 I gave an application for disconnection of my telephone number 01202404907 as I shifted to Indirapuram, it was assured that by 12th may 08 the telephone will get disconnected but till date the phone did not get disconnected.
They have sent me a bill for Rs 2999 which will be paid by me. But simultaneiously they have to give me a refund of Rs 2000/- Which was taken as deposit.
Lack luster attitude is a matter of concern.
Vijay Pai
N  23rd of Aug, 2008 by
Dear Sir,

I am in receipt of telephone bill having No.01590220141 on 23.8.08 with last date 22.8.08.There is penal amount of Rs20.00, who will bear it ! We are regular and timely payer of telephone bills but late receipt of bill is causing delay in payment . Kindly arrange to examine the matter and ensure timely delivery of telephone bills.Also writeoff the penal amount in bill of 01590220141 for the month of July'08.This complaint pertains to Distt telecom division Nagaur(Rajasthan).
Thanking You
Yours Faithfully
Executive Engineer(400 KV GSS)
RRVPNL, Mertacity-341510
N  24th of Aug, 2008 by
I am having phone connection in Tirunelveli SSA area(Tamil nadu) I received the July 2008 bill and I immediately remitted the moneyRs 374/- There was a demand in the bill along with BB item a sum of rs 48/- has been added to Rs 250/(monthly bill amount) when I asked the details the official told me sales tax. But I bought the modem by paying a sum rs 1200/= Thus there is no chance for collecting salestax separately. I have also sent a petition to NODEL officer (Naganathan) I am yet to get a reply My telephone No is 2337580 (0462) Will you please arrange to get me a detailed reply from the GM bsnl Tirunelveli 627003, earlyFrom 13-8-2008 I am waiting to get a reply from the GM office Thank you in anticipation Yours faithfully sn subramanian for venkittanarayanan
N  25th of Aug, 2008 by
sir Can I get a reply for the above error or addition in the bill (phone no 0462 2337580) It seems that the office of GM is still investigating the matter. Hope to get a reply in a week Thank you sir.
N  25th of Aug, 2008 by
sir what next I should do Pl guide me
N  15th of Nov, 2008 by
My telephone no. 24998014 at noida may kindly provide the bill which has to paid my office
N  15th of Nov, 2008 by
please send the bill of telehone no. 2498014 at NOIDA immeditely it has to be paid by my office
N  26th of Jun, 2010 by
I did not received the mobile bill till date(9445852972/CUG/Chennai).
I came to know that the bill is missent to PIN No.625 009 instead of 625 011.
kindly arrange sent my proper pJn Code.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] Logo Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL]