BSNL / Installation date crossed customer agreed date

Hello Everyone,

I one of BSNL customer or sufferer I really don’t know the answer.

Issue: New Broadband connection promised to be installed in 1 week’s time on 24th March 2007 is not stall till date May 8, 2007, in heart of city Pune over BSNL line.

I am Brijesh Singh, working for Techmahindra, posted in London, United Kingdom. I had applied for a new broad band internet connection (Unlimited plan-900) on 24th March 2007 on telephone number +[protected] at Old Saghavi Pune 411027. It’s still pending, I personally went ahead to BSNL office to know who long it will take, they assured me 10-15 days time with all kind of delay included and I believed them and went ahead.

My old father every alternate goes to exchange to check out if they can do some thing, but always gets same reply we don’t have extra port. I setting in london have no option other then seeing my father suffering every day.

I went against all my friends who advice me to go for some private vendor, but I showed my confidence over BSNL.

Not only that BSNL guys advice my father to get modem as they don’t have it, he brought that and at the moment he don’t know what to do with that.

He visits cyber café to communicate with me. I am appealing to any one sensible person in BSNL to have a look into issue.

We have already paid all the money well in advance.

Other details are as follows:

Flat 6, Harnnaubandh Park, Near Gagangiri Apartment,
Behind Swimming Tank, Old Sanghavi, Pune 411027

BSNL Landline number: +[protected]
Exchange: Sanghavi
Demand Note No: 539821
Receipt no: 2645
Date of payment: 24th March 2007.

For you guys information, I am working with BT (British Telecom) as Business Analyst on behalf of TechMahindra and I have see our customer drags companies into court.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] Logo Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL]