Bsnl Broadband Gurgaon / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I had applied for BSNL Broadband connection on 18th of August 07 (Saturday), and during application, I was told by the executive, that it will be done next Monday(20th Aug), I waited whole day for anyone from BSNL office to come and install the required setup for Broadband i.e Land Line connection and Broadband setup. Next day I rang up the BSNL office and requested to make the setup, I got a reply that "My File is in process", and I's told it will be done next day. I waited the next day again, and same result, no one appeared at my Home. Again the same story continued next day. It continued till 25th when someone came, but again did the incomplete work, they only installed the LandLine phone and not Broadband, for which I have applied.

So the same loop started, Now I called have to call daily in the office and same reply "It will be done... !! " when it will be done even God don't know. This is called the "Pace of Work" for BSNL and Customer Satisfaction.

Comments

• Ra
      31st of Mar, 2008

Dear Sir/ Madam

Good Eve.

Here I want to complaint for our application for a new landline connection which was applied by me before two months . First time when I follow with our local exchange (Sidhrawali) the technician did not give satisfactory answer he say there is no spare pair in my side & we have not received any Instrument from BSNL Gurgaon.

So pls, I request you to consider my problem as soon as possible.

Regards

Ravi Raj
    97173-92595, 098135-84751

• Vi
      2nd of Jul, 2008

Dear sir,
    i applied for new connection two months ago but still i have not recieved any feedback from bsnl. i applied for my connection online and some agent came from "ascent poly films (p) ltd, shop.no.6, ganpati complex, opp.Huda nursery, atul kataria chowk gurgaon" and collected the sum of rupees 500.
    i live in sector 10.a gurgaon. kindly look into the matter, i hope the complaints are resolved here.
    thanks

• As
      4th of Jul, 2008

Yes - I wholly agree with the complaints above. I faced the same problem. It took a month for the phone and the broadband to come when I was told that "engineers" will come "tomorrow". After the broadband connection was activated, only one laptop could connect despite having paid rs. 3000/- for a wireless modem. On top of this when we complained that we intend to work from home so we need the connection "wireless" we were told "Why do u need it? Why cant you connect one laptop after the other". What stupidity!!! Who are they to tell us how many laptops should we connect? and the problem remains unsolved even after one more month.

• Na
      20th of Jul, 2008

ya am also having the same prob what they told that above .i have applied for landline and broadband connection before 4 months they installed the phone connection but am not get broadband connection when i contact them they are not take at this as a matter and their response is they did nt got any order from superior officer like that they telling they lastly installed at january connection after that they are not installed to any one . then how India will be developed if they working like this plz take this as a complaint and help us . am from kanyakumari district . Nagercoil

• Su
      31st of Jul, 2008

Dear sir,
    I applied for new connection on 24.6.08 with Palam Vihar Exchange. My Reg. No. is RPK/NONOYT-GEN/INOTH/1080. I have not recieved any feedback from bsnl. I too applied for broadband connection.
    i live in K-1/173, New Palam Vihar, Phase-1, Gurgaon. kindly look into the matter, i hope the complaints are resolved here.
    thanks
    sushil

• Na
      22nd of Aug, 2008

BSNL Really really SUCKS!! This is the worst Service i hav ever seen.
    Frequent disconnections, , awful network speed!!![once in a blue moon, the speed is gud; but wen u need it it really F***s up!.
    I am a online gamer [ on gamespy, Garena...], i got totally mad tat i sumtimes bang the modem on the floor..

BSNL ---- Worst Network ON EARTH!!!

• Sr
      9th of Sep, 2008

I really agree

• Sr
      9th of Sep, 2008

Hi
    I am Sree Bal
    I i applied for my connection online and some agent came from "ascent poly films (p) ltd, shop.no.6, ganpati complex, opp.Huda nursery, atul kataria chowk gurgaon" and collected the sum of rupees 650.
    He told that he will call me back regarding the Acknowledgement No but he never did.
    He also promised me that it will be connected at my location within 5 days which has never happened yet.
    I am really worried that i will not get the connection and what about the money which i gave to the person in cash as ther was no option in the form for cheque .
    please call me at 9911286096
    or email me at : sreebalibm@gmail.com
    If anybody can help me in this regards .

20th of Sep, 2008

Yeah guys .I also face the same problem I applied for broadband 2 months ago and I still have not got it
    .They told I will be getting it within 15 days and whenever I phone to them they say your application is not yet sanctioned .I live in kanyakumari nagercoil

• Pe
      4th of Mar, 2009

BSNL - A complete Babu organization

If you are a corporate user, NEVER opt for BSNL.

They are the MOST UNRELIABLE service providers you will find on the whole PLANET.
    Like MTNL they are only good for telephones.

Internet and Broadband is not their cup of tea.
    They are still stuck in the late 1990s thinking that the world is using Internet only for fun.

These illiterate ### do not know that " Duniya Hello-Hello Se Bahut Aage Nikal Chuki Hai "
    They offer ### in the name of service.
    They offer ### in the name of reliability.
    They offer ### in the name of Next generation internet.

Shame on you Deepika Padukon for appearing in their advertisements.
    I am sure she would not have used BSNL services in her whole damn life.

• Cy
      19th of May, 2011

I also applied for new broadband connection plan. Its over two weeks now, no one has come up to set up the installation. Even I tried to call the person, N.S. Kushvansh(code No. IAG010100049), who came to collect Rs.1250/ . for the pre installation fee, on his provided no. 9711120290, he is disconnecting the call or doesn't gives satisfactory answer.
    I am really fed up and don't know who do do and where to complain as their is no one who looks responsible in this SARKARI organization.