Bsnl - Broad Band / NONWORKING SINCE LAST ONE WEEK

India Review updated:
3.55

MY BSNL BROAD BAND IS NOT WORKING FOR THE PAST ONE WEEK. i WANT THIS TO BE REPAIRED AND CONNECTION RESTORED. I AM ATTACHED WITH ANNANAGAR EXCHANGE CHENNAI 40 AND MY LAND LINE NO. IS [protected]. MATTER URGENT IMPORTANT

Comments

Ba
  24th of Mar, 2008
`

Subject:
Notice to BSNL-Chennai for abuse billing and for disconnection.

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am using BSNL with Broadband – Home 500(from September 07) for the last 1.5 year and have paid the bill on time as I believed BSNL does correct and genuine billing. In general I used to pay RS 850 to 1000 per month. But Dec’07 was billed around RS3000 and I have checked the dataone.in site for my traffic usage. There they have not changed to Home-500 and the meter reading is computed to Home-250 Plan. So the computation is missed the night unlimited surfing (002-008 hrs) traffic exclusion which is more than 3GB(3096MB). I don’t know whether I have the rights to assign the task to BSNL staff to make the plan change every where applicable other than giving plan change request to BSNL office. Its too weird, the billing is charged for home-500 Plan from Sep’07 and the data usage still computed as Home-250 Plan.

Sir, I have given too many complaints both in verbal, written statement and got tired of making correction. For your information, I have already sent a notice to GM(BSNL), Nungambakkam, Guindy and DE(Broadband)-Nungambakkam and my Account officer, Guindy and couldn’t get any response. So I am sending this letter as a request for disconnection of my phone number (22593942) and remove me from BSNL customer.

I can not pay the wrong amount which is not relevant for me. Please consider this application for bill correction and surrender form for my Telephone connection details given. If I not get further response from BSNL and the Dec’07 bill, if corrected (approx 1000 RS) is adjusted from my advance I have paid for my connection and my surrender form is accepted by BSNL.

Details:
Name : K. Balamurugan
Telephone no : 22593942
Consumer no : 06303310179

FYI: Closure of Telephone form is also attached here with.

Important: Hope I am doing things legally and can go for legal action if BSNL requires.

Yours sincerely,
Balamurugan.
Ak
  3rd of Apr, 2008
Sir,
i have new connection of bsnl broad band just 3 weak ago. And i have use only 31 hour and my total download and upload linit is 714MB. My connection is 125 of home plan. So by your facility my download and upload limit is only 200MB. So my prblem is that how it is possible that only 31 hour is use and 714MB is load.

Whan is was get your connetion you tell me that intetrnet surfing is free so how load limit is increes without by my download.

thereby plesre give me solution

Thak you
Va
  20th of Apr, 2008
I have applied for a new BSNL Land Line Connection with Broadband on 4th July 2007. I still not got the new connection. My question is are we in 60s and 70s to get a phone connections in 3 or 4 months. It is almost 9 Months is over. Is this the BSNL service. Let me have the confirmation to when this will happen? The details for the same is as below

Request Ref : 73102553
Rent Type : M
Mu
  13th of May, 2008
Respected sir/madam

I am using BSNL broadband connection. Past one month broadband is not working well in our home. so we are unable to use broadband regularly. I already give complaints to the local exchanges, but there is no response from your local exchanges. Please give attention to this complaints as soon as possible.

My Telephone No: 26243749

Regards
Muruganandam.VP
98840-45633
Di
  22nd of Jul, 2008
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am using BSNL with Broadband – Business 700 from last 2 year and have paid the bill on time as I believed BSNL does correct and genuine billing. In general I used to pay RS 1850 to 2200 per month. But OCt - Nov 08 was billed around RS 13000 Sothing . the billing is charged for Businee-700 Plan from OCT- Nov.08 . i go Complant to Local BSNL Office But They
Can't Satisfyies Us.I want To My Bill statamant Of 0ct-Nov 2008, So Please Help Me.
Sa
  19th of Aug, 2008
have applied for a new BSNL Land Line Connection with Broadband on 31 july 2008. The executive collected the deposit charges and also given the order copy. The executive from bsnl told me that the landline connection will be given in 3 days and within 7 days broadband connection will be given. Now its almost 25 days, none of them are responding, spoken to that bsnl direct exe. 15 times no response, spoken to AE, JE, still no response. When I call them they will ask given another 2 days, again and again is the same word from AE and JE. BSNL really provides a bad customer service. since its a government job, no one cares about the customer.
Tp
  8th of Oct, 2008
I applied for a new landline connection through internet to BSNL. My request was confirmed and it was stated through email that the nodal office will be directed to give the new connection. But even afer 20 days no one approached my residence to give the connection. When contacted the number given in the email confirmation, the BSNL authorities told that they did not receive any instruction from any one and they had nothing to do.

I wonder whether the online registration process is a humbug on customers.

The request details are:
User Name : JAYARAMAN
Service Type : New Phone Connection
Portal Request ID : 06050350809200001
Ka
  14th of Oct, 2008
i want see usage detril portal
Ka
  14th of Oct, 2008
I want see usage detril portal
An
  28th of Oct, 2008
One Franchisee Mr MADHAVAN came to my house and told me that BSNL broad band connection would be given to me within two weeks. He collected Rs 600 ( 500/- to be paid to BSNL and 100/- his commission) . After two weeks when i contacted him he said that now its upto BSNL.
SDE, BSNL Mugalivakkam sent me a letter on 25 th September 2008 ASKING me to show rent receipt ./ ration card etc.
Now I am not interested in BSNL broad band connection and would like to have my Rs 500 /- refunded.
But that is also not being paid to me now.

advice note no. 82371281
Ta
  10th of Nov, 2008
The broad band service is very poor. The connection will disconnect and reconnect 10 times in 1 Hour, I inform many times to the customer care & JI, DE & Telephone service Engineer, But not taking any response for that.

My telephone No. 26373968
Ra
  23rd of Mar, 2009
I am using BSNL broadband connection. Past one month broadband is not working well in our home. so we are unable to use broadband regularly. I already give complaints to the local exchanges, but there is no response from your local exchanges and concerned person.

Now I want to surrender my Phone as well as broad band connection. You are requested to please disconnect the same immediately.

Details

09431925814
Ch
  29th of Mar, 2009
Respected sir/madam

I am using new BSNL broadband connection. Broadband is not working well in our home from the installation day. My plan is 500c Combo. In this I am receiving my download speed is 20 to 30KB. I am not getting more then this speed. so we are unable to use broadband regularly. I am a computer hardware Eng. I done everything what all has to be done. I am suspecting it could be Modem problem.
I already give complaints to the local exchanges, but there is no response from your local exchanges. Please give attention to this complaint as soon as possible.

My Telephone No: 25401499
Mu
  6th of Jul, 2009
My telephone #24613159

I have applied for plan change from 500C to Home UL750+. Someone from BSNL called and said it is change with effect from 1st, July. Portal site was not working properly on 1st and 3rd. We started using the net maximum. Now, when the portal site started working, it is showing all the usage as chargeble and my order shows
Order Type: Plan Change
Plan Name: Home UL 750 Plus
Order Status: Open

We dont understand and we request you to change my plan wef 01-07-09 and not to charge for any usage.

Please respond, i am writing this with lot of hope.

Mursitha
Ar
  16th of Dec, 2009
I Rajmohan had booked for broadband connection before 2yrs back a sum of 500.Rs.
Then we r forced get the same from Airtel due to non-availability of it in kovilambakkam.
I have a sent a letter requesting to give back the payment.yet, no reply.
so, i request to do the need as early as possible.
Thank u.
Aa
  21st of Jan, 2010
I have got a new BSNL landline + broadband connection one month before...From the time i got the connection, broad band does not work during night time. Only during the day it is working. I have made enough calls to the exchange and customer care. The exchange officials have said they have done everything from their end. I am tired and irritated looking at the BSNL's attitude towards customer care (which we all know). I have got the first month bill of 3000/ including all deposits and modem charges. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN HOLDING MY CONNECTION AND BROADBAND ANYMORE...Pls disconnect the connection and model immediately. I cannot pay this amount...If required i will pay only the broad band usage charge as per the meter reading till date..I cannot pay for neither the modem nor for the connnection...PLS DISCONNECT IMMEDIATELY.

mY NUMBER: 224711584
Pr
  26th of Apr, 2010
HI this is prasanna from east tambaram.I have been using BSNL broadband connection for the past 4 years.These were really great till last year end.But for the past 6 months i am facing horrible problems in the usage of internet.I have made lot of complaints over phone and also in person.

This type of service is really poor and worst to the core.None of the internet service providers and as bad as BSNL nowadays.Every time when i turn on my modem i am getting frustrated to the core.The link is too bad(really bad), Connection speed is worst.All the lights in the modem is gets freezed.Nothing works and the internet connection is getting dropped.I have been facing this problem for the past 6 months.

I have taken HOME 650 plan which is suppose to provide upto 2 mbps connection.But i think it only provides 2 kbps.i pay nearly 500 rs extra every month just for the usage of internet thats because of the plan that i use.I could go for the unlimited plan but i think the speed in that would be .2 kbps.I dont even mind in paying extra money but i need good connection and good speed.That's the only reason i took this connection.

But except the Bill nothing i good as for as BSNL broadband is concerned.Really bad services and worst connection.Pls take some action to rectify this problem.

My number is 22397483
Jo
  24th of May, 2010
Telephone # 24410287
Address: Jothi Krishnan
No.3, Rajagopalan Street
Valmiki Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur
Chennai - 600 041

Request you to disconnect the Broadband facility from the above Telephone No. 24410287, with immediate effect, and confirm the same to e.mail : uddaykumar.krishnan@auromatrix.com
Ma