Bsnl Bangalore / Very poor customer service

1 India Review updated:

I have a BSNL connection number 25501861, and had submitted a form for shifting of the same from Madiwala to Rammurthynagar in July 08 and till date whenever I inquire when the phone will be shifted they give some lame excuses and tell this week it will happen. I am sick of this. The service is very poor.

Comments

• Vi
      15th of Sep, 2008

I have BSNL Landline connection since years now. And, the Customer Service has never been good. But, this time, they have set an example of worst Customer Service - I applied for a broadband internet connection Online by filling-in and Submitting the Online Application Form on 3-Sep-08. I had also called up the Customer Care and I was told it will be done within 10 days time. On 13-Sep-08, I went to the concerned BSNL Office and upon enquiring about the status, I was told that the Online System of BSNL is bogus and you need to submit the form here. Upon my expressing concern about the BSNL Online System not working properly, I was asked to come on Monday (15-Sep-08) and was assured that I will be given the MODEM, DNS, IP Addr etc. as I has said that I will set it up on my own. They said "We would have given you the things today itself but it is a 2nd Saturday and the Store Room is locked". Due to this, I decided to go late to my Office on Monday to be able to go to the BSNL Office. Upon reaching there, I was given no response and was asked to fill the form again and wait for another 10-15 days. This is absolutely ridiculous.

• Cl
      10th of Jun, 2010

My name is Clement Vijayan C W my old bsnl telephone Number: 25650045, it was changed with our any prior intimation to a new number:25316045, for the past 2 weeks, my telephone is dead and my internet is down for the past 2 months, I have personally gone to Hoysala Nagar Telephone exchange, met Mr.Manoharan and Ms.Vasanthi, they are giving me lame excuses that the line's man is on leave etc., I am fed up of following up with these people, Can some one make this Telephone working.
    I will complaint to the General Manager Head office and exclate this matter, if no action is taken.