British Airways / bookings and safety
We were unable to book the seats that we required and then on booking in a couple were upgraded to the seats that we were told were unavailable. We were given row 2 D and F in club class and was assured that seat E would not be used so that we would be together. Just before take off a man and a 3 year old child got on board and that child was given the seat between myself and my husband, seat E. the man then sat in the window seat of the row behind leaving us to deal with the child. We had 2 grandchildren with us sitting in economy and would have liked one of them to be with us not a strangers child.
On the return journey the front row was empty and 2 more passengers were upgraded to these seats. To add salt to our wounds our daughter brought our 4 year old grandson to sit with us whilst she used the toilet. He sat down put his seat belt on and we were told to remove him as soon as possible as they did not allow children in club class. We were very upset about this but decided not to make an issue of it on the plane. The flight details are London / Gatwick B A 2952 to Cagliari on the 31st May 08. Return flight B A 2953 on the 7th June 08. We have other issues about this flight regarding the booking in and miss allocation of my daughters seats but we would like you're comments on the above matter Peter and Lynne Wilkinson.
More British Airways Complaints & Reviews
- British Airways Courier Company Limited - recd. fraud e-mail 
- British Airways - very poor ba experience 
- British Airways - disgraceful customer service 
- British Airways - ba - still waiting for my delayed baggage! 
- British Airways - contemptuous and unprofessional customers treatment 
- British Airways - registering for seats 24 hours before flight 
- British Airways - various complaints
- British Airways - british airways
- British Airways - baggage damage
- British Airways - luggage damage after landing in london