British Airways / missing bags!
My bag has been missing since December 29th 2006, when I checked in to a British Airways flight to Copenhagen.
Up to now no-one from British Airways has been able to offer any information at all on the whereabouts of my bag, or any vague suggestion of if/when I can expect it to be returned.
The “dedicated” baggage helpline has not been accepting calls for at least 2 weeks and I’ve been reliably informed by a member of staff in the BA Customer Relations team that the online Worldwide Baggage Tracer is no longer being updated.
The average waiting time to get through to the Customer Relations team is at least one hour, and although quite helpful and generally sympathetic they apparently have not received any updates on the baggage situation since the start of January.
Now due to the threat of strike action, Customer Relations are no longer taking calls either...
So, what do I do?? Someone please help!
More British Airways Complaints & Reviews
- British Airways Courier Company Limited - recd. fraud e-mail 
- British Airways - very poor ba experience 
- British Airways - disgraceful customer service 
- British Airways - ba - still waiting for my delayed baggage! 
- British Airways - contemptuous and unprofessional customers treatment 
- British Airways - registering for seats 24 hours before flight 
- British Airways - various complaints
- British Airways - british airways
- British Airways - baggage damage
- British Airways - luggage damage after landing in london