British Airways / baggage damage
I flew recently with british airways and my suitcase got damaged so I can't use it again. Ba says it's normaly wear & tear. So avoid them at all costs. They mishandle suitcases and that's normal for them.
With 100+ flights a year I pretty much know what's normal wear and tear and a broken suticase is not. They hide behind their advisor "k2" which probably get a fee for any closed case where nothing is done.
I'm going to take this further and will take legal steps.
For now: avoid british airways!!!
More British Airways Complaints & Reviews
- British Airways Courier Company Limited - recd. fraud e-mail 
- British Airways - very poor ba experience 
- British Airways - disgraceful customer service 
- British Airways - ba - still waiting for my delayed baggage! 
- British Airways - contemptuous and unprofessional customers treatment 
- British Airways - british airways
- British Airways - luggage damage after landing in london 
- British Airways - air ticket I purchased
- British Airways - I was denied boarding
- British Airways - unethical behaviour and loss on my part