Brinks Security / scam and lies
I have Brinks Security. When I purchased their plan I also purchased the insurance to cover problems with the system.
I recently went through Hurricane Ike. when I finally regained power, I noticed the alarm was not working. I called Brinks only to be told that the insurance I have been paying for every month for 3 years doesn't cover disaster and that I would have to pay $20 for every 15 minutes the technician was at my house.
What have I been paying for? This is just another example of taking advantage of people during a crises!
More Brinks Security Complaints & Reviews
- Brinks Security Lighting System - instructions 
- Brinks Home Security - horrible company! 
- Brinks Dusk-Dawn Light Model 7252 - faulty electrical and photocell 
- Brinks - Broadview Security - fees and cancellation 
- Brinks (Now Broadview) Home Security - poor service and would not release from contract 
- Brink's Global Services - Brinks dust to dawn 7105w
- Brink's Global Services - brinks led bulb 5jl1 e340191 
- Brink's - large area dusk to dawn activated security light 7257. bulb 923-00027 
- Brink's - brinks 7674w solar security lights
- Brinks - brinks 180 halogen activate security light model 7160