Brinks Security / scam and lies
I have Brinks Security. When I purchased their plan I also purchased the insurance to cover problems with the system.
I recently went through Hurricane Ike. when I finally regained power, I noticed the alarm was not working. I called Brinks only to be told that the insurance I have been paying for every month for 3 years doesn't cover disaster and that I would have to pay $20 for every 15 minutes the technician was at my house.
What have I been paying for? This is just another example of taking advantage of people during a crises!
More Brinks Security Complaints & Reviews
- Brinks Security Lighting System - instructions 
- Brinks Home Security - horrible company! 
- Brinks Dusk-Dawn Light Model 7252 - faulty electrical and photocell 
- Brinks - Broadview Security - fees and cancellation 
- Brinks (Now Broadview) Home Security - poor service and would not release from contract 
- Brink's Global Services - alarm system
- Brinks Home Security - long term contacts
- Brinks - security light model 7257
- Brink's Global Services - led flood light stopped working after only 4 months. replaced with other bulb and it works fine. I need a replacement bulb, but can not find any.
- Brink's Global Services - brinks dust to dawn 7105w