Bray and Scarff / Customwer disservice
We oredered appiances and counter tops from Bray adn Scarff--more than $18, 000 woth of business. Applicances were to be delivered between 1 and 4 pm--I called at 5 and they were delivered at 7. Had to cancel a business meeting to wait.
When the subcontractor (Counter Intelligence) tried to install the counter tops, one cracked--that was Friday at 9:30 am. Meanwhile, I am without a kitchen. I was told that I would have a schedule for replacement by 5 that afternoon. No one called--but I called both Bray and asxarff and Counter Intelligence and left messages. No response. I called both again Monday--got a call back from B&S that COunter Intelligence would call. They did not.
On Wednesday I called B&S corporate, spoke to a service manager(James Spencer). He did call back to tell me that he had turned it over to someone else (Michael Wallace) who would call me back--he did not. So I called my counter/installation salesperson at B&S (Harold in Bethesda) to ask the status and complain about the lack of information. He said he'd call back--that was two hours ago. No call back.
I am paying B&S a premium to do this work, versus other kitchen contractors. They have failed every step of the way since the contracts were signed. No one takes responsibility--they pass the "I will call back" promise from person to person. I will never use them again, and I will recommend to anyone taht will listen, DO NOT USE BRAY AND SCARFF.
More Bray and Scarff Complaints & Reviews
- Bray and Scarff - Buyers beware! 
- Bray and Scarff - Incompetence 
- Bray and Scarff - Delivery and Service Departments 
- Bray and Scarff - Frustrated with the refrigerator 
- Bray and Scarff - Kitchen
- Bray & Scarff Appliance & Kitchen Specialists - service
- Bray and Scarff - washing machine 
- Bray and Scarff - rebate offer
- Bray & Scarff - Service Department
- Bray & Scarff - service calls