Bravofly / waste of money, do not use
I used travelsupermarket.com to search for tickets, and chose one with Wizz Air, but somehow found myself booking with a company called Bravofly. I noticed that the price had increased by £10 pounds when I went to payment, but I thought that was just the tickets price going up; it seems actually it was the agency adding an extra charge on top-- for doing nothing! I could have gone directly to Wizz Air and bought the ticket without the extra cost.
Then I tried to find out how to check in, and couldn't find that info; I had to phone Wizz Air (freaking out that I'd been scammed by a fake company), and was partly relieved to discover they had a record of the ticket. Nonetheless, they told me I had to check in at the airport-- and it remains to be seen whether I might incur an extra charge for that or not.
I'd tried phoning Bravofly, and twice, after a brief introductory message, found myself listening to the sounds of a busy call centre-- but no one was talking to me. There's something really wrong with this company; do not waste your time using them, just go directly to the airline's own websites.
More Bravofly Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - bad service 
- Bravofly - very very bad service 
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - money
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - unknown charges on our card
- Bravonext SA - close account immediately
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - a flight from manchester via new york to detroit
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - hotel booking - non refundable did not state anywhere that I could not change the date