Bravofly / waste of money, do not use

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I used travelsupermarket.com to search for tickets, and chose one with Wizz Air, but somehow found myself booking with a company called Bravofly. I noticed that the price had increased by £10 pounds when I went to payment, but I thought that was just the tickets price going up; it seems actually it was the agency adding an extra charge on top-- for doing nothing! I could have gone directly to Wizz Air and bought the ticket without the extra cost.

Then I tried to find out how to check in, and couldn't find that info; I had to phone Wizz Air (freaking out that I'd been scammed by a fake company), and was partly relieved to discover they had a record of the ticket. Nonetheless, they told me I had to check in at the airport-- and it remains to be seen whether I might incur an extra charge for that or not.

I'd tried phoning Bravofly, and twice, after a brief introductory message, found myself listening to the sounds of a busy call centre-- but no one was talking to me. There's something really wrong with this company; do not waste your time using them, just go directly to the airline's own websites.

Comments

• Mr
      26th of Jul, 2011

I booked a flight to Dusseldorf paid by my bankers card, after 24 hours they informed me that there was a technical hitch and that my booking had been cancelled When I spoke to a representative about the refund of my money she (Arianne) told me that he had been put in my bank 3pm on that day! Imagine my surprise when it is still not in my bank and I have just been told it will take 1-10 days to return to my bank. It took less than a couple of seconds to go into their account and yet they are keeping MY MONEY for 10 days! What interest are they making on such transactions? I will be speaking to my solicitor and I will be informing everyone I know on facebook not to book with this company...it would be helpful if anyone knows their customer complaints department e-mail or address so that I can tell them what I think of their service!

• Fl
      30th of Apr, 2012

Avoid!
    They make a lot of mistakes that in the end means charging you a random sum of money that is much higher than what was originally advertised. Customer service is nonexistent, e-mails are not answered.