[Resolved] Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T / overdraft fees
I have a pending transaction which would left my account $7 negative. Which I would've had time to deposit before it cleared, but since it was a pending transaction it caused me overdraft fees totaling $108. For $7 is crazy I refuse to just lay down and allow this bank to just take my money like that. I'm sure that have to be violating some law so I will be seeking an attorney or looking to see if another suit is already in the making
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T Customer Care's Response, Jan 08, 2019
We ask that our client contact BB&T at [protected]@bbandt.com or 888-628-3926.
More Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T Complaints & Reviews
- BB&T Bank - they will flat ruin you! 
- BB&T - bb&t class action lawsuit 
- BB&T - loan modification 
- BB&T - frauds and scam 
- BB&T Bank - hold on my account 
- [Resolved] BB&T - bank account
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - mortgage
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - holds placed on deposits and fees incurred
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - online banking customer service
- [Resolved] BB&T - bb&t return fees