[Resolved] Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T / overdraft charges
The available balances online do not correspond to the actual balances of my account, I have only been a customer for 2 months and have been hit with 5 overdraft fees. The latest 3 were on the same day during Hurricane Michael. I went in to my local branch and was told that I should try using a register to keep my balances. Why even offer an online product if it doesn't work. I have been with Chase bank for 15 years and only had about 3 overdraft fees. There seems to be a lot of customers that have the same complaints. I believe I will be taking my business to a bank with more updated technology and better customer service skills. Thanks but No Thanks
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T Customer Care's Response, Oct 15, 2018
Please contact BB&T at email@example.com or 888-628-3926 for assistance with your issue.
More Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T Complaints & Reviews
- BB&T Bank - they will flat ruin you! 
- BB&T - bb&t class action lawsuit 
- BB&T - loan modification 
- BB&T - frauds and scam 
- BB&T Bank - hold on my account 
- [Resolved] BB&T - bank account
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - overdraft fees
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - mortgage
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - holds placed on deposits and fees incurred
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - online banking customer service