BP Mystique Shingles / Will not stay on
Installed BP Mystique shingles in 2006. Have been replacing them after every storm. Usually one or two bundles blow off after every storm. Of course the roof leaks during the storm until I could replace the shingles.
After consulting with BP they agreed that they would pay to "glue" the shingles down as that is what their warranty covers.
What they paid was not enough to cover the job but would not comeforth with any more.
The problem is with the little plastic strip that covers the tar line. It is supposed to disintegrate with heat but never did so the shingles would not stick to each other. RUN, not walk away from any BP products. I would love to see a class action on this as I am sure there are a lot of homeowners in the same predicament as I am.
More BP Mystique Shingles Complaints & Reviews
- BP Canada Shingles - Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty! 
- BP - Defective Shingles 
- BP Mosaic Shingles - Shingle problems 
- BP Gas Station - Bad customer service 
- BP - Gas pumps are calibrated incorrectly and attendant is abusive 
- British Petroleum - I requested a second credit card in my name and was denied without cause 
- BP - funding my account.
- British Petroleum - customer service/respect
- BP Gas Station - Everything about the place
- BP - RX655492323DE