Bottom Line Books / dishonest scam
I ordered two books, Treasury of Health Secrets and Health Breakthroughs last year. I have phoned and emailed repeatedly and received empty promises for a return label and reimbursement for an extra payment of about $40 that my husband sent by mistake because they billed us over and over.
Once when I phoned, I asked the lady if she realized that she worked for a disreputable company, her reply, "Well, I have a family to feed." I then replied, "So, that is justification for your company to rip off the public?" She was clearly annoyed and promised that she would take care of the overpayment reimbursement and we have yet to receive it. I am surprised that this company is getting away with this after reading all the complaints!
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order
- Bottom Line - I received a bill from bottom line books for a book I never ordered or received