Bottom Line Books / want to return books received

1 PO Box 11014Des Moines, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: None listed

Billed for books not ordered. Want to return have not paid the bill. No phone number to call or web site contact? Should I just mail back?

Comments

• Pa
      1st of Dec, 2008

Wish to return books, What do i do with the books? looked all over and can not find a return label. dec. 1 2008/ 418pm

11th of Oct, 2010

how do i return books i did not order from bottom line books, but am being chatged for them, jack wright jjwright71@yahoo.com

10th of Oct, 2012

I'm Jorge Sandoval, I bought this book about three months ago, title is:
    The completeEncyclopedia Of NATURAL HEALING.By Gary Null, Ph.D.
    The problem with the book is, that 32 pages of are missing; It goes from page # 1,
    to page #244, then, to page#277, then to page #308, from page #308 continues again
    with # 277. So in other words 32 pages from page #244 to #276 are missing, and #s
    from #277 to #308 are double printed, I was looking for information on Lupus, and did not find it the index says to find it in page # 246-47 which are missing, I do want the book, but a whole book how can we go about it ? I had bought several books from you
    and I think my costumer account # is :37-319563414903, I hope you can fix this problem. My address is 686 E. 42St. in L.A. CA. 90011 Ph. # 323 235 2870 Thank U

14th of Dec, 2013

When you return a book to Bottom Line, never open it and ALWAYS, ALWAYS go to your local post office and get a RECIEP, it's free, T showing you RETURNED the book. Hang on to that receipt as about a month later you'll get a bill. Call their customer service number at 1-800-678-5835 and tell them you did just that and to take you off their mailing list as anything you ever get from them will always be returned. You can also make a copy of the receipt you get from the post office and staple it to the bill and send it to them.

14th of Dec, 2013

When you return a book to Bottom Line, never open it and ALWAYS, ALWAYS go to your local post office, tell them you are refusing the book and want a receipt, it's free, t to show you returned it. About a month later they will send you a bill. You can either call their customer service at 1-800-678-5835, staple a copy of the receipt to the bill, or both. I'm telling them to take me off their mailing list as anything they ever send will ALWAYS be refused. Also complain to the BBB. Any and all info they have in their book can be looked up on line...for free! Web MD has tons of info on medical things as do several other sites! SO SAVE YOUR MONEY!

• Mi
      6th of Nov, 2018

@Steph760 I had already opened it but i called the number you had above and they are sending me a return label, thank you very much for posting the 800 number otherwise i probably would have kept it. I think they do that on purpose not put a phone number then either you pay for it or they send you to collections.

14th of Dec, 2013

You can also complain to the Attorney Generals' office in your state and theirs, which I am going to do right after this. You can file a complaint on line just by searching, Attorney General of (State). The more complaints to them the better!!!

• Ju
      6th of Dec, 2018

Interestingly/Additionally, I went to FedEx to return a Book (I'd decided wouldn't be useful), and they informed me that the Zip Code given did not exist in that area, and - using the box it came in - the return address with Zip was even printed on the box itself !? I'll have to call them too.