Bottom Line Books — unsolicited book!
Bottom Line Books keeps sending their annual book despite notes sent to the on the prior bill. These books are unsolicited and there is no apparent way to stop delivery. According to others in this predicament, if you fail to pay for this unsolicited book they threaten to mess up your credit report.
This is an out and out criminal scam on the part of this unscrupulous company and we don't seem to have any recourse except to pay.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered
- Bottom Line Personal - Billing Scam
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered.
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books