Bottom Line Books / harrassment
I ordered their Mind Boosting Secrets book a while back. Received the book and elected to keep it. Few weeks later I received a bill that listed out as $47.94. I do not remember why it was so much; however, I went ahead and paid for the books and sent a check on July 8, 2008. The check has cleared.
Few weeks later I received another bill for $35.92. This time I was a bit upset since there was no way to communicate with this company online or by telephone. I did not want to play the game of not paying for this since in my younger years I was burnt by standing my ground over $50.00. It was not worth it to do the same thing over $35.92 so I wrote a check on August 5, 2008 for the $35.92.
Well guess what...today I received another bill from them saying that this is Past Due payment is required now. This is for the $35.92. I will be sending a registered mail to Otto Huebner who is the Credit Manager. Now, I am sure that there is no one named Otto Huebner. Now I just did a white pages search for Otto and guess what...there is no Otto Huebner in the city of Des Moines, Iowa - there is no Otto Huebner anywhere in Iowa. This is the name on the bill that I received.
Hope this helps. I WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. There are enough complaints on here about this company that the BBB needs to be involved.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line - unordered items sent to me
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order