Bottom Line Books / books received that I didn't order.
I keep receiving books that I don't order. I have returned them with a note not to send me any more, and to take me off of their mailing list, but to no avail. I received another one yesterday. I am going to " Return to Sender" but don't know how to stop further shipments. Can't find a phone number for them anywhere. Is there any way for me to find a number to call them, or to get them to stop further shipments? This is s real hassle havinf to make a trip to the post office every time I receive a book I didn't want in the first place. Thank you. TL Renz
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line - unordered items sent to me
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order