Bottom Line Books/Boardroom Scam! / bottom line books/boardroom scam!
Not only has this company ignored our repeated emails and phone calls to customer service, they have sent us bill after bill which we inadvertently overpaid and now they owe us $40, but they have also sold our name and address to other companies and now our mailbox if filled with unsolicited junk mail every day!
STOP! Do NOT order books from this company!I have tried to return the books Health Breakthroughs and Treasury of Health Secrets but they will not send a label as promised. I am writing my State Atty General and contacting the Connecticut BBB.
More Bottom Line Books/Boardroom Scam! Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order
- Bottom Line - I received a bill from bottom line books for a book I never ordered or received