Bookit.comwww.bookit.com (hotel)

S Nov 26, 2017 Review updated:

On September 25, 2017 my husband Robert Metz Jr booked a hotel room in Valdosta, Georgia for Friday October 6, 2017. The amount was $113.67 charged to my Amex. On October 5, 2017 at approximately 12pm he called to cancel the room since we live in Semmes Alabama and a hurricane was headed our way. We spoke to the clerk at the hotel who canceled the room and stated it was within the 24 cancellation period. We were still charged for the room. I spoke to my Amex and they credited the charge but now have posted the charge stating we didn't cancel in time. We did cancel in time but could not cancel through bookit because we did not have a contact number. The number we had disconnects when you hit any option. I am asking since we didn't stay in the room and canceled in the allotted time I want my credit.

• M
      Dec 07, 2017

Hello,

My name is May, I am a case manager at Casemark. I have read your review and I am positive I can help you recover compensation.

We at Casemark want to create a better consumer experience and encourage accountability among businesses. Which means that our goal is to support consumers and provide them with professional representation.

On behalf of many satisfied customers, we were able to successfully negotiate and recover significant compensations in cases similar to yours. We can work on your behalf and recover the financial compensation you are seeking from the company. We take care of all the difficult paperwork and time consuming communication with the companies.

I know that getting compensated is never easy, but we have the knowledge and experience with these kind of cases and we will fight for you every step of the way.

If you are interested in hearing more about the ways we can help you, Please contact me at: [protected]@casemark.net

Sincerely,