Bookit.com — www.bookit.com (hotel)
On September 25, 2017 my husband Robert Metz Jr booked a hotel room in Valdosta, Georgia for Friday October 6, 2017. The amount was $113.67 charged to my Amex. On October 5, 2017 at approximately 12pm he called to cancel the room since we live in Semmes Alabama and a hurricane was headed our way. We spoke to the clerk at the hotel who canceled the room and stated it was within the 24 cancellation period. We were still charged for the room. I spoke to my Amex and they credited the charge but now have posted the charge stating we didn't cancel in time. We did cancel in time but could not cancel through bookit because we did not have a contact number. The number we had disconnects when you hit any option. I am asking since we didn't stay in the room and canceled in the allotted time I want my credit.
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - cancellation refund not received 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - refund cancellation fee - booking id:44386026
- Bookit.com - fraud 
- Bookit.com - wedding day ruined 
- Bookit.com - flights 
- Bookit.com - don't believe anything shown on bookit.com!