Bookit.com / misrepresentation
Check other options first!!! I purchased a vacation package I thought was on the beach at sandos playacar riviera hotel and spa only to find out it is 10 minutes away from the beach! Although pictures represented people on the beach etc, if you stay in the "riviera complex" of this "resort" you're going to be 10 minutes away. I called bookit.com to complain about this and the only thing they offered was a downgrade to a 3 star room, from my 5 star room in order to be "closer" to the beach. They did offer to change hotels for me. But I liked the accomodations of this new all inclusive resort. I'm feeling let down and left out in the cold and I know my wife is disappointed. This was going to be our honeymoon as we didn't have a chance to have one when we married 3 years ago. So make sure you ask obvious questions before you make your decision! Good luck to you all, I hope i've helped at least one person out.
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - poor customer service - no transportation to and from hotel
- Bookit.com - refund flights due to travel advisory for cancun.
- Bookit.com - reservations for an all inclusive vacation to riu guanacaste
- Bookit.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- Bookit.com - online travel agency