Bookit.com / you get what you pay for!
Much like the other complaint about not receiving a refund as promised, I too made a change to my trip within the guidelines of the travel agreement and was promised a refund (hotel change). As of today, July 3, 2007, it has been three weeks, twelve phone calls, two faxes, and one email with no refund as of yet. Their customer service line is EXTREMELY slow when you call and often times you are forced to deal with extremely rude agents who offer no follow up to your concern.
Feel free to contact me via email for more details. Sometimes deals are to good to be true. I guess you get what you pay for. I WILL NEVER USE BOOKIT.com AGAIN!
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - worst experience ever 
- Bookit.com - poor customer service - no transportation to and from hotel
- Bookit.com - refund flights due to travel advisory for cancun.
- Bookit.com - reservations for an all inclusive vacation to riu guanacaste
- Bookit.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- Bookit.com - online travel agency