Bookit.com / you get what you pay for!
Much like the other complaint about not receiving a refund as promised, I too made a change to my trip within the guidelines of the travel agreement and was promised a refund (hotel change). As of today, July 3, 2007, it has been three weeks, twelve phone calls, two faxes, and one email with no refund as of yet. Their customer service line is EXTREMELY slow when you call and often times you are forced to deal with extremely rude agents who offer no follow up to your concern.
Feel free to contact me via email for more details. Sometimes deals are to good to be true. I guess you get what you pay for. I WILL NEVER USE BOOKIT.com AGAIN!
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - worst experience ever 
- Bookit.com - Prepaid excursion was never registered with BD Travel and we could not go
- Bookit.com - complaint on service of booki.com
- Bookit.com - customer service
- Bookit.com - customer service false advertising
- Bookit.com - poor customer service - no transportation to and from hotel