Booking.com / unauthorized credit card charges
I was using booking.com for some years and Itrusted them. However, I realized that this was a big mistake. For a booking at Convention Porte De Versailles Paris, I canceled my reservation timely (November 29, 2018) due to a change in my travel plans, it was an early cancellation and it was clearly stated thatI would not be charged for this cancellation. But I saw that the facility charged the full fee. I have tried to get contact with the facility, but no luck. Then I wrote booking.comseveral times they told me that the total amount was not charged it was just provision. However, my bank told me that it is not a provision and I now have to pay 877 euros.
So never trust booking.com.
Updated by Uftade Muskara, Mar 09, 2019
It has been 4months and I am still waiting. Is there anyone that can give me some advise on what ı can do
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - customer service and practices in general
- Booking.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- Booking.com - website
- Booking.com - bill not received
- Booking.com - my reservations in leamington hotel