Booking.commisleading information, cheater website, no response

I had a bad experience with Booking and would not recommend them.
I booked a hotel stay in New York and paid the full price.
They took my money right away but did not send me any notifications. I tried to reach someone from Booking but there was nothing but silence and they did not reply. Then I decided to contact the hotel and ask about my reservation. Hotel manager was surprised when I told him that I just made a reservation 20 minutes ago. He said that they did not have any free rooms and everything was booked weeks in advance!! So literally hotel was full but on Booking it was said that rooms were available!
I'm still trying to get my money back, but Booking ignores me and I have no idea what to do. I really need help with this! I want some explanations from Booking and I give them last chance, otherwise I'm reporting them to the police and will hire a lawyer.
Everyone, please beware and don't use Booking!

Ge
Feb 01, 2017

Comments

• Le
      Feb 16, 2018

I also had a bad experience with @booking.com. They showed a price and they took a higher price and they say that I did not press the button that should, although there was only one option. They have a very bad and ignorant customer service. I do not recommend booking.com. They are thieves.