Booking.com

Posted: May 19, 2017 by

hotel booking in dubai

Coimbatore, India
On april 26th 2017 we booked rooms in abidos hotel apartment through my credit card. Booking number is 1151085377 pincode is 3995. I got the message that my credit card is invalid.
So I booked in ibis mall of the emirates on 28/05/2017. Booking no is 155281687 pincode is 2602 booking is confirmed.
On 30/04/2017 I got a message from my bank that 24415 inr is been deducted from my account.
I made so many international calls to ibis bank to confirm the payment. But they said they have not received any payment.
Then I sent mails to booking.com. And so many calls to the toll free number. There was a proper reply from you. So I sent a termination request to my credit card. Then applied for a new card.
Running piller to post then I got the message from the abidos that booking was confirmed on 30/04/2017
Since we were planning for a holiday didn't want to raise the question
Now let me know
My credit card is invalid on26th april how come it becomes valuable on 30 th april
Since then l booked & cancelled in ibis mall. How is responsible to that.
I blocked my credit card. So that bank changed me around 1000 inr.
Since I didn't know what happened to my money I raised a complaint to bank & police.
So much of money wasted isd calls to the hotels.
This was the worst experience in my life. I will be taking this to legal action if I am not answered properly.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country India Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree