booking.com / hotel booking in dubai

1 Coimbatore, India

On april 26th 2017 we booked rooms in abidos hotel apartment through my credit card. Booking number is [protected] pincode is 3995. I got the message that my credit card is invalid.
So I booked in ibis mall of the emirates on 28/05/2017. Booking no is [protected] pincode is 2602 booking is confirmed.
On 30/04/2017 I got a message from my bank that 24415 inr is been deducted from my account.
I made so many international calls to ibis bank to confirm the payment. But they said they have not received any payment.
Then I sent mails to booking.com. And so many calls to the toll free number. There was a proper reply from you. So I sent a termination request to my credit card. Then applied for a new card.
Running piller to post then I got the message from the abidos that booking was confirmed on 30/04/2017
Since we were planning for a holiday didn't want to raise the question
Now let me know
My credit card is invalid on26th april how come it becomes valuable on 30 th april
Since then l booked & cancelled in ibis mall. How is responsible to that.
I blocked my credit card. So that bank changed me around 1000 inr.
Since I didn't know what happened to my money I raised a complaint to bank & police.
So much of money wasted isd calls to the hotels.
This was the worst experience in my life. I will be taking this to legal action if I am not answered properly.

Ra