Booking.com / departamentos pleno centro merced 562, santiago, 8320148

1 Merced 562, Santiago, 8320148, Santiago, Chile

Hello,
I booked this apartment in the middle of December, it was confirmed. I tried to email them three times, text once and call once, all with no answer. I then noticed I had a whatsapp message from them explaining how to register. I had never contacted them that way and don't know what they would send me a message like that. I arrived on my scheduled date and tried to check in... I was moved around the building from office to office, waiting for over 45 min with all of my luggage... They then told me that the apartment I booked was not available. I had a paper showing that it was confirmed. They did not seem to care!! They then suggested another building, which was higher in price. I took it because I felt like I had no other option and after a day of exhausting travel I did not want to wander around the city with my things looking for other accommodations. I am very unhappy with this!! It was very stressful, a waste of my time and I ended up having to pay more than was confirmed in my booking.

Ta