Booking.com / booking.com
I received an email from Sun International, advising me that my reservation has been cancelled
My reservation is through Booking.com. You have confirmed my reservation! They have no right to cancel
I need this resolved!!
PS: I referred this matter to Debra at your Michigan office more than 24 hours ago. What is an acceptable turnaround time for you to get back to me?!?! Not ok!!
Updated by Cindy Bezuidenhout, Sep 22, 2017
I received an email from Sun International advising me that my reservation was cancelled, even though my reservation has been done through Booking.com.
My booking was confirmed by Booking.com, so the hotel has no right to cancel my reservation
I need this resolved asap
Also, this complaint was logged with one of your consultants - Debra at your Michigan office. Debra assured me that she would resolve this matter, and keep me updated. Its been 36 hours and I have had no feedback.
This is not ok!?!?!?!?
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy