Bob's Discount Furniture / awful company

Bobs was supposed to deliver two rooms of children's furniture to my home today! My 19 year old daughter was home and instructed them to put the bunk bed set in the larger room and the twin bed in the smaller room! She went outside to finish cleaning a rabbit cage and noticed through the window that they had still put the wrong items in the room. She went in and again informed them that they were in the wrong room. When she came in the house the bunk bed was completely set up in the wrong room!!! At This time I arrived home from work and the delivery man was on the phone with his supervisor trying to figure out what to do!

After 45 minutes he came in and informed me that he was behind schedule and had to go!! I asked to speak to his supervisor and after 45 minutes of him sitting in his truck he brought me my phone and said the supervisor was on the line!

I took the phone and he sped off in his Penske truck! In the mean time I was left with a dresser in the middle of my hall and bunk beds in the wrong room. There are screws and plastic on my floor and in the other room they left the captains bed upright in the middle of the floor!! I have3 children, 2 eleven year olds and a seven year old and they cannot go into the rooms safely. Now here's bobs solution! The first very uneducated customer service person told me that we wanted the beds to be moved to another location after assembly which is what she was told! That was the first clue to her major intelligence. So asked to speak to her supervisor. Now enters the only person who has an IQ at bobs discount furniture! I know that I still have a dresser in my hall and beds in the wrong room and no one can come for 2 days but I was offered an apology and a 75 dollar gift card and best of all someone at bobs does have an EDUCATION!

Va

Comments

• Al
      30th of Jul, 2009

I totally agree that the bob o-pedic does not meet the satisfaction level a customer deserves to have. I bought one for myself and referred others there due to the "great pricing". Well it just so happens quality doesn't exist in a discount store. My quick and fast fading of comfort came too soon and by the sixth month I was better off sleeping on my couch. Make it clear that I didn't buy my couch there otherwise I would have chose the floor. After doing some research around stores I didn't want to support a foreign mattress market anymore, which included the Simons, Serta, and Sealy brands. I came across a new company with a new vision of products based on quality and true comfort. I can't thank milliondollarmattress.com enough. I would say all of their mattresses are more than top of the line. The one I chose for myself was the 211-M 11" Coolmax mattress. I've never slept better and would recommend that everyone should take a look and read the information they provided before you make your next buy. It works for me and I can't see why it wouldn't for you. My two cents..

• Va
      10th of Oct, 2014

Due to kids running and playin fell on bed and the wood cracked in half