Bob Evans Farms / multiple complaints!
1. On Sunday, October 15, 2017 we placed a call-in order to go in the amount of approximately $50.00. When we arrived home, we realized we had been shorted a pumpkin bread loaf & a side order of grits. I called and spoke with the "manager" and she said I could come back; however, if I went back to pick up the items, out other food would be cold. I was very upset due to the time I had to take away from our family time and breakfast because someone did not check the to go order. She took my contact information and assured me she would put a gift card in the mail. Which I told her would have been fine.
2. It takes 1-2 days for mail to get from Bob Evans Bluefield, VA to my house in Bluefield VA. Each day I have checked the mail to receive nothing from bob evans! You absolutely cheated me out of my money!!!
Now I have to take time out of my very busy day to attempt to recover the money your company owes me!!!
I doubt I will ever go back to any bob evans again!!!
413 Ridgeway Drive, Bluefield, VA 24605
More Bob Evans Farms Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Evans - I have never been this unhappy at my job before 
- Bob Evans - service 
- Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Family Size - a million black specks of something is in this product and it is not pepper. 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans macaroni and cheese 
- Bob Evans Restaurant - bad customer service 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - manager and food service
- Bob Evans - fraud and scam 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans family size macaroni and cheese
- Bob Evans Farms - not receiving order as given waitress 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - carry out service easter