BMW 328i / service
The driver side window of my vehicle was broken and my portable GPS unit was stolen.
I brought the car to Field's BMW to have the window replaced. The following day I realized what the rattling was inside the door - they had not cleaned out the glass shards inside the door! Every time you shut the driver door on this $40k automobile, the glass shards rattle around.
Absolutely terrible technical work provided by Field's BMW. I was charged almost $600 for replacement of this window (twice as much as other quotes). It also Field's nearly 90 minutes to check in my car, get me in a loaner and get me on my way. Now who knows how long it will take me next week to get this resolved. If it can at all be avoided, I will not go back to Field's and would recommend that you do not either.
More BMW 328i Complaints & Reviews
- BMW - bmw 6 series auto has problems with on board computer 
- BMW X3 2007 - loud annoying noise from drive train. 
- BMW Canada - vehicle problems! 
- Bmw Uk - scam hp - 622129, 8468009522 
- BMW Canada - poor customer service 
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - bmw kanada
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - 650i
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - BMW engine poor manufacturing design
- BMW - customer service
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - 328 xi automobile