BMW 328i / service

700 Frontage RoadNorthfield, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (800) 639 - 9307
The driver side window of my vehicle was broken and my portable GPS unit was stolen.

I brought the car to Field's BMW to have the window replaced. The following day I realized what the rattling was inside the door - they had not cleaned out the glass shards inside the door! Every time you shut the driver door on this $40k automobile, the glass shards rattle around.

Absolutely terrible technical work provided by Field's BMW. I was charged almost $600 for replacement of this window (twice as much as other quotes). It also Field's nearly 90 minutes to check in my car, get me in a loaner and get me on my way. Now who knows how long it will take me next week to get this resolved. If it can at all be avoided, I will not go back to Field's and would recommend that you do not either.
Da

Comments

An
  29th of Jan, 2010
that glass can be a pain in the ### to vacuum out. sometimes little pieces of glass get caught where you can't see them and loosen after a few days. i'm sure they will gladly remove them. sometimes this helps for me...imagine your a haitian trapped under a building for 6 days. also, your legs and arms are broken and your bleeding to death. your trying to hold on for your kids, but you know that even if someone saves you, there is no hospitals or emt's or pain meds when you get out. then you think dying wouldn't be so bad because even before the earthquake, you just waited in like for weeks to get a job at a linen factory to make $6/week (upper 20% income bracket) and 1 in 20 of your friends have aids and you might too but you can't get tested because you don't have any money. ...but i feel sorry for you too..

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG Logo BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG