Bluegreen Resorts / unsatisfied

Branson, MO, United States Review updated:

To all Bluegreen Owners who have been lied too/mislead
-file complains with the Attorney Generals office in the state you made your purchase and the state they deeded you property too, and also to the BBB, the Department of Consumer Affairs, the Federal Trade Commission - to both the states----where you made your purchase and where they deeded you property.

Make sure you tell everything- be honest and follow through with it all. Hopefully(Praying) someone will take action against this company and the way they conduct and do business.
The Good LOrd knows what they are doing to people who work hard for their money.

They will answer one day for teh wrongs they do here on Earth adn hopefully they will suffer consequences while they are still alive for the lies and misrepresentations they have done.

Bo
Feb 16, 2015

Comments

• Sc
      25th of Feb, 2015

I've been a Bluegreen owners since 2006 and have never had any problem booking what I want, when I want. I created a group of happy Bluegreen owners because I was tired of all the erroneous negative information I saw posted. I have now met hundreds of happy Bluegreen owners. If you take the time to learn how to use the membership you chose to buy...you will love it !