Bluegreen Resorts / misrepresentation

United States, Boco Rotan Review updated:
Bluegreen Resorts
Boco Rotan
Bluegreen salesman lied leaving me to believe we were buying into a no lose investment and they would buy it back from us. Also we could trade it 45 days or less and go anywhere we wanted (not holidays). What a crock, what they sold us wouldn't even allow us to go to all the Bluegreen resorts, but they offered to help. We just need to buy more points. I got out from them and my money back. Feel free to email me at andykerr01@aol.com. They don't care about owners.
May 11, 2015

D  27th of Oct, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am an owner with bluegreen and have been for over 3 years now. and it is a great company to work for worst thing I've run into was when two people tell you two different things at different resorts. If you say that you can't get rooms on bonus time you are hugely mistaken as I have personally done it on multiple occasions. I don't know how many points you bought but I can tell you for a fact there are resorts you can stay at for as little as 4000 point for a week. Even the one in Arub can be done for only 7, 650 for a week. A two bedroom in Branson, MO for only 8, 350. Currently the minimum points you can purchase is 10, 000 which could be two weeks in some locations or over a week at resorts such as the one in Branson. I am sorry you had a bad experience but I can assure you it isn't the norm but the rarity.
N  27th of Oct, 2015 by
I am making a correction to my previous comment. upon rereading it I noticed I put working for them. I do not work for bluegreen I do own however and as stated before the complaints on this site are bogus.
N  27th of Oct, 2015 by
Haha Robert. Busted. If they are so great why are you trolling the complaints board

Bluegreen Vacations Logo Bluegreen Vacations