Bluegreen Resorts / don't do business with them
My wife and I purchased a vacation club membership with Blue Green 6 years ago which we paid in full. We we're deeded into a place called Shore Crest in South Carolina.
We had some financial difficulties in 2007 and were not able to pay our $500.00 maintenance dues. So, do you know what? They cancelled our membership, seized my paid in full property rights (worth $10, 000.00) and sold it.
I'm SOL. These people are rip off artists from day one. When I called customer service they told me tough, it's a done deal. I'm out $10, 000.00!!! They could have taken the $500.00 I owed from the proceeds and reimbursed the rest (which would have been the ethical thing to do, but NOOO, they took it ALL!!
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS RIP OFF COMPANY IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU.
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - the entire company
- Blue Green Resort - I won’t a sweptake
- Bluegreen Vacations - reps and dishonest promises
- Bluegreen Vacations - misrepresentation
- Bluegreen Vacations - vegas club 36 pool concern