Bluegreen Resorts / poor customer service

1 Boston, MA, United States Review updated:

When purchased, I selected the auto withdrawal from my account. Evidently, they didn't get all of the information at the time. They failed to withdraw the monthly fee, then increased the interest percentage (and the amount) and said there was nothing that they would do because they sent me two letters that I should have responded to. They said that they did what they were supposed to do and that I was at fault.

They don't know the first thing about customer service. I am very very sorry that I ever got involved with these scam artists.

Ch

Comments

• Ro
      2nd of Nov, 2008

Please file a complaint with your local Attorney General's Office. If enough people do this, they will be forced to look into Bluegreen's business practices. Then, they will probably file suit against them just at Tom Corbett's Office did here in Pennsylvania.
    I believe there is also one underway in Michigan. File papers with the BBB also, just make sure that you follow-up with them and sent in all required paperwork. The BBB is a paid for endorsement. It is not EARNED as they would lead us all to believe. So, when you find that someone is a member of the BBB, don't be impressed. They PAID much money for that membership! Isn't that a shame?
    But, file a complaint anyway. You have nothing to lose but a few minutes of your time and if enough consumers do this they will HAVE to respond as they did in PA

I wish you the best of luck, always!

• Lo
      24th of Dec, 2009

We recently went to Laurel Crest for a couple of days away, and to be with family and friends, and of course shop. My step-daughter owns a timeshare there. She booked 6 units for the family3 months ago. We thought we would be all together.WRONG.We were all in seperate buildings. So to eat together, we had to carry our hot food past 2 other building. We didn't have an ice machine in our building. The one in the closest building was tore up. The chlorine in the pool was so strong that the childrens eyes were hurting and burning.( we all know you can't keep children out of the indoor pool, if there is one around). The rules state that you can't have a skate board on the property. Yet at different times all night long you could hear them rolling up and down the walkway. You could hear televisions allnight. We even heard someone next door snoring. But in spite of all the aggravation, we still had a good time.