Bluegreen Resort / fraud

I have a problem with the attitudes of the customer service department when I called about maint. fees. The maintenance fees are outrageous per year!!! You can't expect me to believe that the maintenance on my timeshare is that much per year. Especially when I'm not the only one that stays in the timeshare and I only stay once a year. I have had nothing but bad experiences with Bluegreen since we bought our timeshare and I can't wait to sell it!!! You hodoo'd me once but you won't do it again It's not fair that I can't use my points until my maintenance fees are paid if I pay my monthly payment.

Va

Comments

• Lo
      12th of Sep, 2008

It is completly fair that you are unable to use your points if you have not paid your MF.
    Why should other owners pay for you to use our resorts
    your MF for 2008 were a flat $290 + $0.0335 per point

By the way you will get around 30 to 50 cents per point if you want to sell

How many have you got

Mind you if you dont pay your MF then you cant sell
    maybe BG will foreclose on you

• Sh
      27th of May, 2010

Well...I discovered the deal with these Bluegreen cheerleaders.
    Ever wondered why someone would come to a consumer complaints site and cheer on the bad guys, the rip off artists, scamsters, crooks and thieves (Bluegreen). I just didn't get it...until I did some research. These guys are paid "REPUTATION DEFENDERS". Companies pay these dirt bags to scour the internet and DEFEND thier practices.
    Proof: Google the following words "reputation defense".

[censor] working for [censor]