Bloomex.ca / Buyer beware

1 1338 Clapp Lane ottawa manotick, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 613 216 0969

Buyer beware ***************
Before ordering with bloomex. Ca check out web sites that offer you both complaints and compliments... A shorter read on the compliments...
Read the policies... They send you dead flowers you pay $9.99 to return the dead flowers.. They guarantee to rip you off and you will most likely not get what you order..
Still waiting since nov 18th to get paid for a week's wages that dimtri refuses to pay me for telling the customers the truth...
So i have to go to court to get it... Gives me lots of time to keep telling the truth about how they rip you off.
Be sure to ask for a total before giving your credit card...
If you don't you will get ripped off... They call it a glitch but don't tell the customer they are being charged more after credit card goes threw... They are scam artists and very good.. Operators taking your calls can do absolutely nothing to help you... Beware of bloomex. Ca

Yv

Comments

• Ka
      9th of Jun, 2009

Yvonne is right.

Beware of Bloomex. They are a terrible company to deal with and they have horrible customer service. I had them do 5 deliveries for me and 3 of which were a bait and switch. It's like playing a game of flower lottery with these guys, you choose what you want to have delivered but there's no way to tell what they will actually deliver.

They'll deliver anything out of random. I am not talking about fancy, complicated orders here. I purchased some plain, regular red roses for delivery to my girlfriend, they delivered a bunch of random flowers. This happened twice. They said they were out of stock. Please. Don't lie to me. Which flower shop would be out of 6 regular red roses on a Thursday not near any romantic holidays.

I contacted their customer service to complain. One of their customer service rep told me they'd refund me after making so many mistakes. All I had to do was to email them. I did. I got a response saying nothing will be done, "case closed". I wrote back an email saying I've been a loyal repeat customer, I've purchased flowers and gift baskets from them and they've been screwing up too many times. I received no response afterwards.

If you really care about the person you want to send flowers to, please, do not deal with Bloomex. They advertise lower prices because they won't deliver what you order. I am furious and I will be going everywhere on the internet to write about this horrible experience with a horrible company.

J.C.

• Yv
      9th of Jun, 2009

J.C.
    Keep posting comments on the internet, Dimitri doesnt like negative publicity. I worked for Bloomex and still havent been paid for my last weeks wages. Not only does he deduct the employee's hours because he feels like it, he charges them for email mistakes even if its the customer who gives the wrong address the operator is deducted $5.
    The owner of this company deliberatly has customer service disconnect you, this way you get frustrated and they get your money, much like the glitch in the system that charges you more after you give your credit card info ..
    Bloomex is a professional Scam Company !!!

• Br
      29th of Nov, 2011

Ordered two bouquets of flowers for mothers day on the Thursday. Friday I received the confirmation in my email that by cc was charged and the order confirmed. On Mothers day happened to check email in morning to discover that another email was sent canceling the order. Although the website claims to have a live operator 24/7 i was told by an automated machine to call Monday morning if there was a problem with an order. Monday i called to speak with a woman named Romanda who rudely told me that they were too busy to fill the order, she told me there would be an investigation and they would call me back later. When i asked about a time frame she forcefully said they would call when they could and hung up. This prompted me to google Bloomex and that is when i found that have had 356 complaints brought to the BBB in the last 3 years and refuses to work with them to resolve any disputes. This is the first time i have ever written a complaint or comment on the internet but i thought i'd warn others before they have a special occasion spoiled or are left as shaken up as i was over there harsh and aggressive customer service.